Did you know that you can borrow select ebrary & EBSCO e-books from OC Library? Read the details here.
Of course, you can view all our ebooks via an on-campus computer or from home. There are hundreds of business-related ebooks available, including:
- Too busy to shop: marketing to “multi-minding” women/ Kelley Murray Skoloda ; foreword by Geraldine Laybourne
- About face: the secrets of emotionally effective advertising / Dan Hill
- Values and stakeholders in an era of social responsibility : cut-throat competition? / Paolo D’Anselmi
- The Jossey-Bass handbook of nonprofit leadership and management [electronic resource] / David O. Renz, editor
- If you build it will they come? Three steps to test and validate any market opportunity / Rob Adams
- The economy of brands / Jan Lindemann
Find e-books: In OCtopus, enter the keywords that reflect your topic and select e-book as Publication Type. In the Library catalogue, use the location limiter online.
Questions? Just ask!