Our trial for the Business Expert Press e-book collection has been extended until March 31st! This collection of e-books covers business subjects such as marketing, strategy, leadership, international business, and managerial economics, to name a few. BEP publishes concise e-books written by business professors specifically with busy business students in mind.
Access BEP here, and follow the instructions below to download complete e-books in PDF:
- Click on the blue ‘View your institution’s BEP e-books‘ button
- Search for titles, or browse by subject; when you find a book you like, click on the book’s title [don’t click on the ‘download’ or ‘e-brary reader’ buttons– they won’t allow you to download the entire book]
- After you click on the title, the book will open to the cover page. Click on the ‘InfoTools’ button near the top left of the cover
- Scroll over Business Expert Press Option, and then click on Download this title
- The book should open as a separate PDF
Please have a look at a few titles– and send any feedback to Lindsay: firstname.lastname@example.org